SUP is now regarded as one of the most popular watersports in the world! An activity for all ages and levels of fitness, perfect for the whole family. Build up your core strength and fitness, or just cruise and take it all in.
Passionate about Surfing and the Ocean Environment, Coastal Paddle Surf is owned and operated by Adrian & Victoria Wright.
- Fully qualified Surfing Australia Stand up Paddleboard Instructor
- Fully qualified Surfing Australia Learn to Surf Instructor
- Qualified Ocean Lifeguard (SLS Australian Lifeguard Service)
- 25 years surfing experience, locally and overseas
Come and try SUP on the South Coast at Narrawallee Inlet or Lake Conjola with the Premier and totally SUP dedicated Surf School, Coastal Paddle Surf
Based in a naturally spectacular environment, paddle and cruise through pristine tidal waters brimming with fish, oysters and bird life, with views of Pigeon House Mountain and the Budawang ranges
Coastal Paddle Surf
- Provides quality equipment for a safe, fun and educational SUP experience
- Has no more than 8 students at a time to ensure maximum tuition for everyone
- Covers the SUP basics of paddle technique, posture strength and board control
- Use and recommend NAISH, OCEAN & EARTH and ECS Paddleboards and Paddles
- Is committed to safety, fully insured and Surfing Australia accredited